Wavelength: 253.7nm bulb
Usage area: 600sq.ft
UVC bulb without Ozone
【Strong UV intensity】1302 μW/cm2 at the distance of 10inch, as shown on the picture.
【Excellent heat dissipation】Self-contained vent.
【Larger use area】 Covers up to 600sq.ft. suitable for basement, bathroom, home, salon, closet, hotel, UV cleaner.
【Convenient use】 Can work direct in most common E26/E27 screw-in socket, no special connections required.
【FCC Certified】Click here to find the FCC certificate.
【UL Test Report】Click here to find the UL test report.
【 99.99% sterilization rate 】Click here to find test report.
【 Warm Tips 】When this bulb lit, will immediately have a special quartz smell, which comes from burnt harmful smalls by the UVC ray, just like in the summer sun, it means it worked.
Cautions when using this UV-C bulb:
- U-V ray will hurt eyes and skin, please don’t look at the working bulb.
- People/pets/plants must leave the room when the bulb is working.
- Liquids such as perfumes and wines should be kept away from the UV light, as the powerful U-V rays may cause chemical metamorphism.
- Don't put brightly colored clothes toys under the light, as the strong oxidation of U-V ray may cause slight fading.
- If there are unmovable fish tanks or plants/painting in the room, you can cover them with a non-transparent newspaper or cloth to avoid the UVC rays.
- Keep the bulb out of the reach of children.
【1 YEAR WARRANTY 】Committed to providing the best service, if you have any question, please contact Customer Support, we will reply within 24 hours(excluding Sunday and holiday).
There was a big black hair glued into the bulb from somewhere inside the bulb. Freaked us all out. The bulb didn't seem to kill anything.
Pls kindly contact the Customer Service about the hair problem. We will send a new bulb to you asap. Regarding sterilization rate, pls don't worry, we have the related report to show it. Thanks again for your purchase.
Great price and fast service. It was here I no time!
Appreciate the quick delivery time
I use this in a special box (Home Depot large moving box lined on all sides with aluminum foil) to periodically disinfect shoe bottoms, phones, respirators and anything else that might have come in contact with Covid-19. I bought a 2nd one and mounted it in a lamp socket to disinfect whole rooms of the house. Be sure to get the ozone-free bulb. The ozone producing bulb is better for deep-down disinfection since the ozone gas will penetrate places the light from the bulb cannot reach but you have to do a through venting of the area afterwards since ozone will harm you. As the instructions say, never look at the bulb or expose your skin to the light